Why does the biota of the Madagascar region have such a strong Asiatic flavour?
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© The Willi Hennig Society 2009
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 526–538, October 2010
How to Cite
Warren, B. H., Strasberg, D., Bruggemann, J. H., Prys-Jones, R. P. and Thébaud, C. (2010), Why does the biota of the Madagascar region have such a strong Asiatic flavour?. Cladistics, 26: 526–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.2009.00300.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Accepted 4 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!