Detecting areas of endemism with a taxonomically diverse data set: plants, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds, and insects from Argentina
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© The Willi Hennig Society 2011
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 317–329, June 2012
How to Cite
Szumik, C., Aagesen, L., Casagranda, D., Arzamendia, V., Baldo, D., Claps, L. E., Cuezzo, F., Díaz Gómez, J. M., Di Giacomo, A., Giraudo, A., Goloboff, P., Gramajo, C., Kopuchian, C., Kretzschmar, S., Lizarralde, M., Molina, A., Mollerach, M., Navarro, F., Nomdedeu, S., Panizza, A., Pereyra, V. V., Sandoval, M., Scrocchi, G. and Zuloaga, F. O. (2012), Detecting areas of endemism with a taxonomically diverse data set: plants, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds, and insects from Argentina. Cladistics, 28: 317–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.2011.00385.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted 16 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!