An update on DNA barcoding: low species coverage and numerous unidentified sequences
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© The Willi Hennig Society 2012
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 639–644, December 2012
How to Cite
Kwong, S., Srivathsan, A. and Meier, R. (2012), An update on DNA barcoding: low species coverage and numerous unidentified sequences. Cladistics, 28: 639–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-0031.2012.00408.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Accepted 19 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!