Globicep7˜altis, and not Globiocephalus, has recently been advocated by Professor Plower, T. Z. S. viii. p. 20.
On the Organization of the Caaing Whale, Globiocephalus1 melas.
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
1873 The Zoological Society of London
The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 235–302, February 1873
How to Cite
Murie, Dr. J. (1873), On the Organization of the Caaing Whale, Globiocephalus1 melas. The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London, 8: 235–302. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1873.tb00559.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!