On a Collection of Reptiles and Frogs chiefly from Singapore.
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
1881 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 215–227, January 1881
How to Cite
Blanford, W. T. (1881), On a Collection of Reptiles and Frogs chiefly from Singapore. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 49: 215–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1881.tb01281.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received September 21, 1880.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!