Observations on two Species of Indian Butterflies (Papilo caslor and P. pollux).
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
1881 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 479–484, January 1881
How to Cite
Westwood,, J. O. (1881), Observations on two Species of Indian Butterflies (Papilo caslor and P. pollux). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 49: 479–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1881.tb01306.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received February 12, 1881.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!