Communicated by the Secretary.
Notes on a Species of Stick Insect reared in the Insect-House in the Society's Gardens.
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1882 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 718–722, April 1882
How to Cite
Thomson, A. (1882), Notes on a Species of Stick Insect reared in the Insect-House in the Society's Gardens. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 50: 718–722. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1883.tb02785.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received November 15, 1882.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!