For Part I. see P. Z. S. 1878, p. 393; for Part II. see P. Z. S. 1879, p. 553; for Part III. see P. Z. S. 1881, p. 693; for Part IV. see P. Z. S. 1881, p. 922; for Part V. see P. Z. S. 1882, p. 656; and for Part VI. see P. Z. S. 1883, p. 87.
On the Mollusca procured during the ‘Lightning’ and ‘Porcupine’ Expeditions, 1868–70. (Part VII.)1
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
1884 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 111–149, January 1884
How to Cite
Jeffreys, J. G. (1884), On the Mollusca procured during the ‘Lightning’ and ‘Porcupine’ Expeditions, 1868–70. (Part VII.). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 52: 111–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1884.tb02813.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received February 19, 1884
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!