Studies in the Holothuroidea.—III. On Amphicyclus, a new Genus of Dendrochirotous Holothurians, and its bearing on the Classification of the Family
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
1884 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 253–258, May 1884
How to Cite
Bell, F.-. J. (1884), Studies in the Holothuroidea.—III. On Amphicyclus, a new Genus of Dendrochirotous Holothurians, and its bearing on the Classification of the Family. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 52: 253–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1884.tb02830.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received March 28, 1884.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!