On the Skeleton, and Affinities of the Paired Fins of Ceratodus, with Observations upon those of the Elasmobranchii
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1887 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 3–26, January 1887
How to Cite
Howes, G. B. (1887), On the Skeleton, and Affinities of the Paired Fins of Ceratodus, with Observations upon those of the Elasmobranchii. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 55: 3–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1887.tb02937.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received December 14, 1886.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!