*Communicated by Prof. W.N. Parker, Ph.D., F.Z.S.
Marine Fauna: Mergui Archipelago, Lower Burma. Collected by Jas. J. Simpson, M.A., B.Sc., and R. N. Hudmose - Brown, B.Sc., University of Aberdeen, February 1907-May 1907: Holothurioidea.
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 183–194, June 1910
How to Cite
Pearson, J. (1910), Marine Fauna: Mergui Archipelago, Lower Burma. Collected by Jas. J. Simpson, M.A., B.Sc., and R. N. Hudmose - Brown, B.Sc., University of Aberdeen, February 1907-May 1907: Holothurioidea. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 80: 183–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1910.tb01891.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received November 23, 1909.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!