On Seymouria, the most primitive known reptile
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 88, Issue 3-4, pages 267–301, December 1918
How to Cite
Watson, D. M. S. (1918), On Seymouria, the most primitive known reptile. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 88: 267–301. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1918.tb02098.x
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received September 9, 1918
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!