*Communicated by Prof. J. P. Hill, F.R.S., F.Z.S.
A. Unique Case of Asymmetrical Duplicity (Duplicitas asymmetros) in the Chick
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 89, Issue 1-2, pages 83–109, September 1919
How to Cite
Tayler, N. (1919), A. Unique Case of Asymmetrical Duplicity (Duplicitas asymmetros) in the Chick. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 89: 83–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1919.tb02115.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received April 8, 1918
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!