*I have to express indebtedness to the Caraegie Trust for a grant towards expenses of research work, part results of which are given in this and the following paper.
The Development of the Mesenteries in the Actinian Urticina crassicornis*
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 89, Issue 3-4, pages 453–457, December 1919
How to Cite
Gemmill, J. F. (1919), The Development of the Mesenteries in the Actinian Urticina crassicornis. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 89: 453–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1919.tb02137.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!