The Comparative Anatomy of: the Tongues of: the Mammalia.– IV. Families 3 and 4. Cebidæ and Hapalidæ
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 497–524, September 1921
How to Cite
F. Sonntag, C. (1921), The Comparative Anatomy of: the Tongues of: the Mammalia.– IV. Families 3 and 4. Cebidæ and Hapalidæ. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 91: 497–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1921.tb03277.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received April 15, 1921: Read May 2/4, 1921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!