*Cummunicated by Prof. E.W. MacBride, D.Sc., LL.D., F.R.S., F.Z.S.
Notes on the Anatomy of Cacopus systoma, an Indian Toad of the Family Engystomatidæ.
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 527–556, September 1922
How to Cite
Devanesen, D. W. (1922), Notes on the Anatomy of Cacopus systoma, an Indian Toad of the Family Engystomatidæ. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 92: 527–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1922.tb02156.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received April 4, 1922.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!