*M. E. Sollaud's work on the larval development of the Palæmoninæ (Bull. Biol. France et Belgique, Ivii. 1923, p. 509) contains an excellent account of the development of Palœmonetes varians and also of Leander serratus. Unfortunately, my own description was already in print when I received from M. Sollaud a separate copy of his paper.
14. The Larval Development of some British Prawns (Palæmonnidæ).-I. Palæmonetes varians.*
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 297–328, March 1924
How to Cite
Gurney, R. (1924), 14. The Larval Development of some British Prawns (Palæmonnidæ).-I. Palæmonetes varians.. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 94: 297–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1924.tb01503.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- [Received December 29, 1923: Read March 4, 1924.]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!