*Communicated by Professor E. W. MacBride, M.A., D.Sc, LL.D., F.R.S., F.Z.S.
On the Intra-renal Course of the so-called “Renal Portal” Veins in some common Indian Birds.
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 757–773, September 1924
How to Cite
Das, B. K. (1924), On the Intra-renal Course of the so-called “Renal Portal” Veins in some common Indian Birds. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 94: 757–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1924.tb03313.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received March 13, 1924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!