*Communicated by Prof. S. J. HICKSON, D.SC, F.R.S., P.Z.S.
5. The Anatomy of a British Phytophagous Chalcidoid of the Genus Harmolita (Isosoma).
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 75–182, April 1926
How to Cite
JAMES, H. C. (1926), 5. The Anatomy of a British Phytophagous Chalcidoid of the Genus Harmolita (Isosoma). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 96: 75–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1926.tb01540.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- received October 20, 1925: revised February 9, 1926.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!