Protective Devices in Spiders' Snares, with a Description of seven New Species of Orb–Weaving Spiders
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 259–293, July 1927
How to Cite
Hingston, R. W. G. (1927), Protective Devices in Spiders' Snares, with a Description of seven New Species of Orb–Weaving Spiders. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 97: 259–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1927.tb02261.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received March 22, 1927.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!