*Communicated by Prof. J. Stanley GardinerM.A., F.R.S. F.Z.S.
30 The Bionomics and Morphology of: the Early Stages of Paraphædon tumidulus Germ. (Coleoptera, Phytophaga, Chrysomelidæ).
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 100, Issue 3, pages 627–676, October 1930
How to Cite
Paterson, N. F. (1930), 30 The Bionomics and Morphology of: the Early Stages of Paraphædon tumidulus Germ. (Coleoptera, Phytophaga, Chrysomelidæ). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 100: 627–676. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1930.tb00992.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received December 23, 1929: Read April 1, 1930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!