*Paper No. 225, Graduate School of Tropical Agriculture and Citrus Experiment Station, University of California, Riverside, California, U.S.A.
44. The Biology, Post-embryonic Development, and Economic Importance of Cryptochwtum icerym (Diptera, Agromyzidse) parasitic on Icerya purchasi (Coccidse, Monophlebini).
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 100, Issue 4, pages 929–971, December 1930
How to Cite
Thorpe, W. H. (1930), 44. The Biology, Post-embryonic Development, and Economic Importance of Cryptochwtum icerym (Diptera, Agromyzidse) parasitic on Icerya purchasi (Coccidse, Monophlebini). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 100: 929–971. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1930.tb01007.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received May 17, 1930: Read October 21, 1930
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!