20. A Study of the Segmentation of the Antennæ in Gall Midges (Cecidomyidæ).
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 102, Issue 2, pages 323–334, July 1932
How to Cite
Barnes, H. F. (1932), 20. A Study of the Segmentation of the Antennæ in Gall Midges (Cecidomyidæ). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 102: 323–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1932.tb01079.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received November 24, 1931
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!