27. Contributions towards the Study of Insect Fertility.—I. The Structure and Operation of the Reproductive Organs of the Genera Ephestia and Plodia (Lepidoptera, Phycitidzæ).
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 102, Issue 3, pages 595–612, September 1932
How to Cite
Norris, M. J. and Richards, Mrs. O. W. (1932), 27. Contributions towards the Study of Insect Fertility.—I. The Structure and Operation of the Reproductive Organs of the Genera Ephestia and Plodia (Lepidoptera, Phycitidzæ). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 102: 595–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1932.tb01087.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received February 15, 1932: Read April 5, 1932.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!