*Communicated by The Secretaey.
Experiments on the Interchange of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide between the Skin of Lepidosiren and the surrounding Water, and the probable Emission of Oxygen by the Male Symbranchus
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 102, Issue 4, pages 875–887, December 1932
How to Cite
Cunningham, J. T. (1932), Experiments on the Interchange of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide between the Skin of Lepidosiren and the surrounding Water, and the probable Emission of Oxygen by the Male Symbranchus. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 102: 875–887. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1932.tb01569.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received July 28, 1932: Read November 8, 1932.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!