1. The Polychæta Errantia collected by Dr. C. Crossland at Colón, in the Panama Region, and the Galapagos Islands during the Expedition of the S.Y. ‘ St. George.’
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 1–96, March 1933
How to Cite
Monro, C. C. A. (1933), 1. The Polychæta Errantia collected by Dr. C. Crossland at Colón, in the Panama Region, and the Galapagos Islands during the Expedition of the S.Y. ‘ St. George.’. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 103: 1–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1933.tb01578.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received October 14, 1932: Read February 21, 1933
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!