*Communicated by Prof. S. G. M. Ramanujam, M.A., Ph.D., F.Z.S. † For explanation of the Plates, see p. 117.
2. Structure and Function of the Reproductive System in Ariophanta ligulata.
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 103, Issue 1, pages 97–118, March 1933
How to Cite
Dasen, D. D. (1933), 2. Structure and Function of the Reproductive System in Ariophanta ligulata. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 103: 97–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1933.tb01579.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!