An Unusual Arrangement of Hair in a Rhesus Monkey (Macaca mulatta)
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 104, Issue 4, pages 727–729, December 1934
How to Cite
Zuckerman, S. (1934), An Unusual Arrangement of Hair in a Rhesus Monkey (Macaca mulatta). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 104: 727–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1934.tb01663.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received May 16, 1934.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!