†[Professor W. Michaelsen died before the printing of the proofs of this paper. In fairness to him it should also be said that he never saw it in its present form, for his incomplete familiarity with the writing of English obliged me to make very considerable changes in the wording of the original manuscript, in accordance with an understanding between us, whereby for the past few years I have acted as a kind of linguistic editor to several of his papers on British Museum material appearing in English journals. My revision of the present paper unfortunately did not reach him until it was too late, but it has been seen and approved by Dr. M. E. Thiel, of the Hamburg Museum, who has been acting as his literary executor.–C. C. A. Munro.]
30. On a Collection of African Oligochæta in the British Museum*
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
1938 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume B107, Issue 4, pages 501–528, January 1938
How to Cite
Michaelsen, W. (1938), 30. On a Collection of African Oligochæta in the British Museum. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, B107: 501–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1938.tb00010.x
*Communicated by Martin A. C. Hinton, F.R.S., F.Z.S.
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received April 6, 1937: Read October 19, 1937.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!