*Communicated by Prof. J. P. Hill, F.R.S., F.Z.S.
The Development of the Monotremata.—Part V. Further Observations on the Histology and the Secretory Activities of the Oviduct prior to and during Gestation.
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
1941 The Zoological Society of London
The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–31, May 1941
How to Cite
Hill, C. J. (1941), The Development of the Monotremata.—Part V. Further Observations on the Histology and the Secretory Activities of the Oviduct prior to and during Gestation. The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London, 25: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1941.tb00214.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2010
- Received June 13, 1939
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!