Communicated by W. H. Thorpe, M.A., F.Z.S.
The Effect of Crowding upon the Natality of Grain-infesting Insects.
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
1944 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume A113, Issue 3-4, pages 77–98, February 1944
How to Cite
Crombie, A. C. (1944), The Effect of Crowding upon the Natality of Grain-infesting Insects. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, A113: 77–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1944.tb00070.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received April 27, 1943
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!