A Study of Cirripedes associated with Corals in the Collection of the Hungarian National Museum, Budapest.
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
1947 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 117, Issue 2-3, pages 425–428, October 1947
How to Cite
Kolosváry, G. (1947), A Study of Cirripedes associated with Corals in the Collection of the Hungarian National Museum, Budapest. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 117: 425–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1947.tb00528.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received November 19, 1946.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!