The evolution and host-relationships of the sucking lice of the Ferungulata
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
1949 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 119, Issue 1, pages 133–188, May 1949
How to Cite
WEBB, J. E. (1949), The evolution and host-relationships of the sucking lice of the Ferungulata. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 119: 133–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1949.tb00873.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received June 7, 1948
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!