On a Triconodont tooth of a new pattern from a Fissure-filling in South Glamorgan
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1949 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 119, Issue 2, pages 345–350, August 1949
How to Cite
KÜHNE, W. G. (1949), On a Triconodont tooth of a new pattern from a Fissure-filling in South Glamorgan. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 119: 345–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1949.tb00883.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received November 6, 1948.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!