*Thesis approved for the degree of M. Sc. in the University of London.
Some points in the function, development and evolution of the tail in fishes*
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
1950 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 349–368, August 1950
How to Cite
Affleck, R. J. (1950), Some points in the function, development and evolution of the tail in fishes. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 120: 349–368. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1950.tb00954.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Received October 7, 1949.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!