The mouth-parts of the Yellow Dung-fly, Scopeuma (=Scatophaga) stercoraria (L.) (Diptera, Cordyluridae)
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1953 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 123, Issue 1, pages 143–165, May 1953
How to Cite
Bletchly, J. D. (1953), The mouth-parts of the Yellow Dung-fly, Scopeuma (=Scatophaga) stercoraria (L.) (Diptera, Cordyluridae). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 123: 143–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1953.tb00161.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received 28th February 1952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!