The anatomy of the Horse Leech, Haemopis sanguisuya (L.) with particular reference to the excretory system
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 69–88, May 1954
How to Cite
Mann, K. H. (1954), The anatomy of the Horse Leech, Haemopis sanguisuya (L.) with particular reference to the excretory system. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 124: 69–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1954.tb01479.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Received 10th January 1953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!