*Since this was prepared for publication there has come to my notice a paper by C. Bocquet: Sur un copépode harpacticoido mineur Diarthrodes feldmanni n. sp., Bull. Soc. zool. Fr. 78, (2–3) Oct. 1953 pp. 101–105, figs., pl. This describes the adult of a species of copepod from Roscoff which appears to have similar habits in fronds of members of the Rhodophyceae, although it belongs to author genus.
The copepod Thalestris rhodymeniae (Brady) and its nauplius, parasitic in the seaweed Rhodymenia palmata (L.) Grev.*
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 153–161, May 1954
How to Cite
Harding, J. P. (1954), The copepod Thalestris rhodymeniae (Brady) and its nauplius, parasitic in the seaweed Rhodymenia palmata (L.) Grev.. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 124: 153–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1954.tb01485.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Received 18th December 1953
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!