*Now Dasyurus quoll Zimmermann, 1780 (fide Tate, 1947).
The growth-stages of the pouch-young of the Native Cat (Dasyurus viverrinus) together with observations on the anatomy of the new-born young.*
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
1955 The Zoological Society of London
The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 349–352, March 1955
How to Cite
Hill, J. P. and Hill, W. C. O. (1955), The growth-stages of the pouch-young of the Native Cat (Dasyurus viverrinus) together with observations on the anatomy of the new-born young.. The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London, 28: 349–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1955.tb00003.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2010
- Received 8th June 1953.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!