The longevity and fertility of the Orkney vole, Microtus orcadensis, as observed in the laboratory.
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1955 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 125, Issue 1, pages 115–125, May 1955
How to Cite
Leslie, P. H., Tener, J. S., Vizoso, M. and Chitty, H. (1955), The longevity and fertility of the Orkney vole, Microtus orcadensis, as observed in the laboratory. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 125: 115–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1955.tb00595.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received 2nd March 1954.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!