The mouth-parts of the Down-looker fly, Rhagio (=Leptis) scolopacea (L.) Diptera, Rhagionidae)
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
1955 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 125, Issue 3-4, pages 779–794, November 1955
How to Cite
Bletchly, J. D. and Varley, G. C. (1955), The mouth-parts of the Down-looker fly, Rhagio (=Leptis) scolopacea (L.) Diptera, Rhagionidae). Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 125: 779–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1955.tb00627.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received 11th May 1964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!