THE ANATOMY OF THE PROSOBRANCH CIRCULUS STRIATUS (PHILIPPI) AND A REVIEW OF ITS SYSTEMATIC POSITION
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
1956 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 126, Issue 3, pages 369–382, May 1956
How to Cite
FRETTER, V. (1956), THE ANATOMY OF THE PROSOBRANCH CIRCULUS STRIATUS (PHILIPPI) AND A REVIEW OF ITS SYSTEMATIC POSITION. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 126: 369–382. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1956.tb00443.x
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11th October 1955
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!