*Chargé de recherches F.N.R.S. (Belgium)
STUDIES OF THE BRAIN, SENSE ORGANS AND LIGHT SENSITIVITY OF A BLIND CAVE FISH (TYPHLOGARRA WIDDOWSONI) FROM IRAQ
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
1958 The Zoological Society of London
Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 131, Issue 3, pages 441–456, November 1958
How to Cite
MARSHALL, N. B. and THINES, G. L. (1958), STUDIES OF THE BRAIN, SENSE ORGANS AND LIGHT SENSITIVITY OF A BLIND CAVE FISH (TYPHLOGARRA WIDDOWSONI) FROM IRAQ. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 131: 441–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1958.tb00696.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Accepted 11th February 1958
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!