*Now at the Medical Research Council, 20 Park Crescent, London.
Functional anatomy of the buccal apparatus of Onchidoris bilamellata (Mollusca: Opisthobranchia)
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
1977 The Zoological Society of London
The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 45–86, November 1977
How to Cite
Crampton, D. M. (1977), Functional anatomy of the buccal apparatus of Onchidoris bilamellata (Mollusca: Opisthobranchia). The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London, 34: 45–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1977.tb00372.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Accepted 12 October 1976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!