A quantitative study of flow in prey capture by Rainbow trout, Salmo gairdneri with general consideration of the actinopterygian feeding mechanism
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
1984 The Zoological Society of London
The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 171–227, May 1984
How to Cite
Leeuwen, J. L. V. (1984), A quantitative study of flow in prey capture by Rainbow trout, Salmo gairdneri with general consideration of the actinopterygian feeding mechanism. The Transactions of the Zoological Society of London, 37: 171–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1984.tb00070.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Accepted 4 July 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!