†Authors in alphabetical order; no seniority of authorship implied.
Cranial structure and relationships of the Liassic mammal Sinoconodon*
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 99–119, October 1985
How to Cite
CROMPTON, A. W. and SUN, A.-L. (1985), Cranial structure and relationships of the Liassic mammal Sinoconodon*. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 85: 99–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1985.tb01500.x
*This paper was submitted for Vol. 82 Nos 1 & 2 in honour of Professor K. A. Kermack but was held over for lack of space.
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received April 1984, accepted for publication May 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!