*IUCN Conservation Monitoring Centre, 219(c) Huntingdon Road, Cambridge CB3 ODL
Scent-marking in the Himalayan musk deer (Moschus chrysogaster)
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
1987 The Zoological Society of London
Journal of Zoology
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 721–737, March 1987
How to Cite
Green, M. J. B. (1987), Scent-marking in the Himalayan musk deer (Moschus chrysogaster). Journal of Zoology, 1: 721–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1987.tb00752.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted 22 April 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!