Haemothermia or Archosauria? The interrelationships of mammals, birds and crocodiles
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 67–104, January 1988
How to Cite
KEMP, T. S. (1988), Haemothermia or Archosauria? The interrelationships of mammals, birds and crocodiles. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 92: 67–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1988.tb01527.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received November 1986, accepted for publication January 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!