*Biology Department, Rhodes College 2000 N. Parkway, Memphis, TN 38112.
Sexual dimorphism of cranial suture complexity in wild sheep (Ovis orientalis)
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 273–284, April 1989
How to Cite
JASLOW, C. R. (1989), Sexual dimorphism of cranial suture complexity in wild sheep (Ovis orientalis). Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 95: 273–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1989.tb02312.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received September 1987, accepted for publication May 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!