The skull of Cteniogenys, a choristodere (Reptilia: Archosauromorpha) from the Middle Jurassic of Oxfordshire
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 205–237, July 1990
How to Cite
EVANS, S. E. (1990), The skull of Cteniogenys, a choristodere (Reptilia: Archosauromorpha) from the Middle Jurassic of Oxfordshire. Zoological Journal of the Linnean Society, 99: 205–237. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1990.tb00561.x
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2008
- Received July 1989, accepted for publication September 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!